MARINO WORLD is an ideal medium to sustain corporate growth. Strategic and creative – cost efficient to max your marketing program. It is most preferred for maritime Information. It watches for industry trends; digests maritime news and comes up with objective frameworks.
Marino World is never coy on any issue; neither cower on its point.
Gumption is Marino World, as it entered the maritime scene.
Bold, as in exposing what should be known and not protecting the shadowy.
Objective, as in highlighting the truth, not in pandering to a bias.
Pro-active, for hacking new viewpoints instead of just garnishing the jaded.
Ship owners, operators and managers; brokers, agents and manning executives.
Educators and trainers; the academe. Tools and teaching aid suppliers.
Government officials; diplomats, union and association officers.
Ship parts and service suppliers; yards and ports operators; yacht owners and leisure providers.
Classification societies, surveyors, naval architects, maritime lawyers and consultants.
Maritime staffers, seafarers and families, offshore and onboard.
Media and public relations practitioners; consultants; event organizers.
Professionals in law, medicine and health care, insurance and financial planning, realtors and property developers.
Bimonthly (6 issues in a year) Jan-Feb; Mar-Apr; May-Jun; Jul-Aug; Sept-Oct; Nov-Dec
• Printed: 3,000 copies (50% subscribed, 50% complimentary)
• Digital Edition: www.marinoworld.com.ph (FREE online subscription)
• Email Blasts: Exclusive Marino World Directory, 20,000 contacts
• Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Issuu
• Mobile downloads (android, iphone & blackberry apps)
• Printed copies also distributed in local and international maritime events
Bonus distribution and exposure in international events. Marino World is a media partner of:
• Singapore Maritime Week; April 23-28, 2017, Singapore
• Philippines Marine, Shipbuilding & Offshore Exhibition, July 12-14, 2017, SMX, Philippines
• CrewConnect Global, November 7-8, 2017; Marriott Hotel, Philippines
• Marino World is the only Philippine maritime magazine collected at the US Library of Congress.
B. Cortes Lagac
Jhon Henson Ong
Commo. Dante La Jimenez
Atty. Manuel Obedoza
Coca H. Strobar
Ms. Merle San Pedro
RAdm. Adonis Donato
Atty. Cristina Beltran
F R Chowdhury
Joana Marie Tud